COMMERCIAL CARDS ACCESS SYSTEMSKERNXT-2D-X
NetXtreme 2 Door TCP/IP Controller
The NXT-4D Xtreme 2 Door Controller is built for today’s IT environments. With Ethernet functionality built directly into the controller. Keri’s proprietary MAC addressing scheme allows for reliable hardware discovery and true 1 button auto configuration. Networking between NXT-2D controllers and/or its sister NXT-4D NetXtreme 4 Door Controller also utilize peer-to-peer standards. The NXT-2D is designed to be extremely intelligent with little reliance on network traffic for decision making, allowing it to be extremely thrifty with any network’s valuable bandwidth.
To expand the system’s capabilities, up to two companion 4x4 Input/Output boards (NXT-4x4) can be added - one to each of the controller’s RS-485 trunks (busses). Customers can choose between Keri’s new line of highly secure, 4-wire NXT Series Proximity Readers with reader supervision, or any reader with a standard Wiegand output or Keri’s MS Series Proximity Readers via the NXT-RM3 Reader Interface Module. To manage the system, Doors NetXtreme software has much of the same look and feel as Keri’s acclaimed original DoorsTM software, but with the added functionality of a Client/Server architecture.
• 2 - Door Controller for Keri’s Doors NetXtreme product line
• On-board TCP/IP connectivity - no network adapters required
• Ethernet (TCP/IP) network architecture between controllers (true peer-to-peer) and to Host Server
• Utilize existing LAN/WAN/Ethernet or pull your own dedicated CAT-5/6 Network
• Embedded MAC Address for one button Auto Configuration
• Standard 4 Pin Block and RJ-45 Jack built-in for network connection
• Re-assignable Inputs and Outputs
• Quick Disconnect Connectors
• Flash Memory for easy firmware upgrades
• 50,000 Cardholders, 10,000 Selectable Event Buffer
• Locking Metal Enclosure (optional without)
• 128 Bit Encryption